Should I Start Back Writing Articles Again?

5/13/2016

Liquid Black Soap



What Is It?
Black soap, also called African Black Soap is soap made from the ash of locally harvested plants and barks such a plantain, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves, and shea tree bark. Black soap is traditionally made in West Africa, typically Ghana, from secret recipes. Varieties of black soap actually made in Africa tend to be pure, while soaps made in Europe or the U.S. tend to have added artificial ingredients.


The Ingredients
Water, Palm Oil, Cocoa Pod, Palm Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Unrefined Shea Butter, Plantain Skin Ash, Purified Water, Natural Vitamin E, Natural Sodium

The Smell
The scent of this liquid black soap is not like flowers or candy. It has more of an earthy scent like it came from ancient volcanoes. It doesn't bother me because I appreciate the natural scent of natural products. For those of you who worry, the scent does not linger in your hair nor on your body. You can always add fruity or floral scents through your conditioners or lotions.



The QualityHair
When I used this liquid soap as a shampoo, I noticed it was extremely watery and I was afraid it wasn't going to do much, however, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that just one pump provides great lather all over my hair. 
It was a pleasant experience washing my scalp with this soap as it got my hair very clean as well as left my hair very soft.





The Quality - Body
When washing my body with this soap, I was a little turned off by the fact that it was black liquid on my bright pink sponge. But just like with my hair, the soap lathered all over my body immediately. It left my body clean with a very tight feeling. I felt like my pores were tightening up and some type of magic was happening. It felt really drying, however, when I got out of the shower, my skin didn't feel dry and I didn't need any lotion.

Final Thoughts
Overall, I enjoyed using this liquid black soap as a cleanser and will return to it often instead of using a conditioner. I don't think I will use it as a body wash as I wasn't too crazy about how it felt in the shower. I also rather my body wash to smell very pleasant to leave me smelling great. I would recommend this soap to anyone looking for an all natural cleanser that will leave their hair feeling clean, soft, and healthy.

Grab a bottle of Liquid Soap for 10% off to Try Out For Yourself Today!