5/09/2016

Kemi Oyl








Kemi Natural Products is dedicated to providing the finest beauty, health, and personal care products.We are confident that our products will make a noticeable difference to your hair, skin and complete body care. 





The Ingredients

All of their products are 100% Ayurvedic and natural. Extracted from sources like flowers, leaves, trees, seeds and other natural sources.



Sweet Almond Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Parfum, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Aloe Leaf Extract, Paraffinum, Carrot Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, BHT



Uses
Hot Oil Treatment
Sheen
Leave-In Treatment
Steam Treatment
Skin Moisturizer
Skin Freshener

Apply generous amounts to Kemi Oyl to your scalp and hair, massage gently for at least 2-5 minutes deep into the scalp with fingertips. It will stimulate and awaken hair roots, which encourages hair growth and will provide deep conditioning to hair, scalp and roots. Repeat this for 2-3 weeks for best results.

How I Use KemiOyl

I have personally used this oil when doing my Green House Effect (GHE) Technique as it is perfect for moisturizing purposes. I also add it to my hair when I want to add a bit of a healthy shine to my curls.

Smell
This oil smells like heaven on earth. More specifically, a tropical rainforest with fruit trees on every inch of the terrain. Or if you can relate more to a red jolly rancher. IT SMELLS AMAZING!! I can't get enough of it! This oil is a perfect body oil to not only moisturize your skin, but to help you smell delicious!

Final Thoughts
Overall I absolutely LOVE Kemioyl for the lightweight feel it has on the hair and skin as well as its moisturizing properties and pleasant scent. Get your bottle today!