5/31/2016

Asherlee Naturals






"Asherlee provides products which maximize the use of gentle, nourishing and all-natural ingredients that caters to your unique needs. Our company ethos is to nurture the beauty and health and well being of all; and promote the education and maintenance of your healthy hair."



Products


Black Soap Shampoo


Let me start out by saying that I instantly fell in love with this cleanser the moment it touched my hair. The directions say to pour the shampoo directly onto wet hair and massage into scalp. The lather that came from this shampoo is out of this world and the softness that was presented to me was just not fair to my other cleansers. Once my hair was clean, I noticed that not only was my scalp looking healthy, but the shine and moisture that came out of this shampoo was enough to make me fall in love! My curls did not feel stripped with this shampoo at all and I will officially be making this my shampoo of choice.

Ingredients:
LOVE, Herbal Water, Aloe Vera, Black Soap, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Castor Oil, Honey, ProVitamin B5, Vitamin E Oil, Essential Oils (Rosemary, Lavender, Tea-tree & Peppermint), Optiphen Plus & Fragrance.









Deep Conditioner


This white and creamy deep conditioner smells amazing and has the consistency of a lotion. It claims to provide moisture and strength. After applying this deep conditioner and leaving it in for about an hour and a half, my hair resulted in soft and shiny hair just like with the shampoo. It is not the best deep conditioner I have used, but it definitely did its job.

Ingredients:
LOVE, Herbal-Infused Water, Aloe Vera Conditioning vegetarian flakes (derived from coconut oil castor oil & palm oil), Avocado Oil, Olive Oil, Condiitoning emulsifier, Cetyl Alcohol(Coconut oil Derivative), Honey, Oat Protein, Silk Amino Acid, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E Oil, Essential Oils (Tea-tree, Rosemary & Lavender), Optiphen Plus & Fragrance.





Leave-In Conditioning Cream


The leave-in conditioner was what I was most excited about. I saw that it contained marshmallow root which is known for providing ultimate slip, however, when I used it, I was slightly disappointed as the slip wasn't what I thought it was going to be. With that said, I love the moisture and definition this provided for my hair. This can also be used for moisturizing your hair on a daily basis.


Ingredients:
LOVE, Marshmallow root, infused water, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Coconut Oil, Herbal Infused Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Conditioning emulsifier, Cetyl Alcohol(Coconut oil Derivative), Vitamin E Oil, ProVitamin B5 , Essential Oils (Rosemary, Tea Tree, Lavender), Optiphen Plus & Fragrance.








My thorough review/demo on the Asherlee Naturals product line




Hair Butter Cream


The hair butter cream is the main moisturizer for the Asherlee Naturals hair care line. This can be used on either wet or dry hair resulting in moisturized and shiny hair. Out of all the products, this one probably smells the best. Just a tad bit sweeter than the rest of the line.

Ingredients:
LOVE, Herbal Infused Water, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Aloe Vera, Conditioning emulsifier, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Derivative of Coconut Oil), Herbal-Infused, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, ProVitamin B5, Honey, Vitamin E Oil, Essential Oils (Rosemary, Tea-tree & Lavender), Optiphen plus & Fragrance.







Hair Butter Sealant


This product sparked curiosity in me as I have never seen a solid sealant before. Usually people use oils to seal in moisture, however, this company chose a solid to do it with. I wasn't impressed with this product but then again, I am not one to seal in my moisture whether with an oil or otherwise. 

Ingredients:
LOVE, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Essential Oils (Rosemary, Tea-Tree, & Lavender), Optiphen plus & Fragrance.





Twist and Define Cream


This cream is another one of my absolute favorites! It immediately got my attention when I opened up the jar and smelled chocolate! I know it is from the cocoa butter which is one of the key ingredients in this product. Besides the smell, I also love the texture and consistency of the product. It is thick and makes me want to eat it! Of course I didn't as it is not edible, however, my hair just ate it up! This twist and define cream penetrated into my hair strands providing ultimate moisture, shine and hold! I used this on dry hair and it resulted in a beautiful twist out! I also reused it the night after to re-moisturized my twist-out and my hair was LOVING it! I know for a fact that I am going to use this entire jar and will probably grab another one when its all gone!

Ingredients: Flaxseed Gel, aloe vera gel, Cocoa Butter, Btms, Hemp Seed Oil, Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Pro-Vitamin B5, Optiphen, Fragrance





My results after using all of the Asherlee Naturals products







Final Thoughts
Overall, I really enjoy this product line. You can tell that the company put a lot of thought and testing when it comes to their products. Each product worked well and left a lot of moisture and shine. My favorite products are the black shampoo and twist and define cream. I love that each product has LOVE listed in the ingredients as my hair responds best to it. Great job Asherlee Naturals. You've created an excellent product line!