Should I Start Back Writing Articles Again?

4/13/2016

StyleWe Review




It is Spring time and colors are in! I am feeling vibrant and thought I would put together this Spring look for you all while reviewing an excellent online clothing company!









When StyleWe contacted me to take a look at their clothing, I was blown away! Usually I am not into reviewing clothing for my channel, but these unique outfits definitely captured my attention!

StyleWe's Slogan :
"STYLEWE is committed to providing shoppers with original, high quality, and exclusive products from independent designers from all over the globe. If you're a fan of unique clothing pieces you're gonna love STYLEWE."

And unique clothing pieces is right! After drooling for a few minutes I finally settled on 2 dresses:




The dress on the left caught my attention because of the "Pocahontas feel" of the frills on the bottom of the dress. Not to mention it looks highly sophisticated and can be worn just about anywhere including the office. The second dress just screams Springtime with its vibrant colors! Both of these dresses are highly unique in the pattern and design and I just had to review them!

Quality
The quality of the dresses are legit! You are definitely getting great material that won't rip, tear, or have buttons are zippers breaking on you. I really love that! I have ordered clothing online before where the material was cheap and I couldn't stand wearing it one time let alone over and over again! StyleWe's quality feels so good and snug with thick and smooth material used. The colors are just as amazing in person as they are online! There was absolutely NO deception whatsoever!

Sizes
This clothing store is definitely catered to the petite although they do have sizes that range from XS to XXL. This is a great thing because although I wear a S in the clothing stores here in LA, I had to order an XL before I could fit into the dresses. 
If you have a bit of a booty in the back and/or are quite busty, you will also have to order sizes larger than your own. This is not a flaw and the company has a chart you can resource to help you determine your size. This is just a small warning to my curvy women out there.








Prices
Because of the excellent quality of the clothing, these dresses aren't on the cheap side but they aren't overpriced neither! StyleWe has done a great job in matching the quality with their product. The pink multicolored dress goes for $93.99 while the Pocahontas Suede mini dress is priced at $84.99! Definitely worth the price!

Customer Service
StyleWe is by far the best company I have had the pleasure of doing business with. Lillian was excellent with communication and keeping in contact with me. When I found out that the dresses were a but too small, she guided me through the return process and checked on me to see if I needed any help. Once the dresses were returned, I received the new dresses within days! I would definitely shop with this brand for any dresses I may need in the future.




Final Review
Overall I give this company 2 thumbs up for their quality clothing, customer service, and professionalism. I highly recommend this online clothing company to any women looking to add a bit of a unique style in to her wardrobe.


Please be sure to visit StyleWe for more on their products!

Products Mentioned
Viva Vena
Blue Sky